PRESIDENT UHURU OPENS UP ROAD NETWORK IN NANDI COUNTY.
Welcome to Nandi County that is located in the former Rift valley Province with its headquarters as Kapsabet.The County Government of Nandi is composed of six Sub-Counties namely: Tinderet, Aldai, Nandi Hills,Emgwen Chesumei and Mosop. The County has a population of approximately 752,965.
- Youth, Gender, Sports and Social Services
- Agriculture,Livestock & Fisheries
- Tourism,Culture & Cooperative Development
- Education,Research & Vocational Training
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Lands,Enviroment & Natural Resources
- Health & Sanitation
- Devolved Units & Special Programmes
- Finance,Economic Planning & ICT
- Trade, Investment and Industrial Development
President Uhuru Kenyatta and H.E William Rutto are expected to launch the re- capeting of Kopere- Timboroa road, upgrade Danger-Kimondi Sironoi-Chemuswa roads to bitumen standard and also
commision Kimondi bridge.
Kapkatembu – Salient- Lemook-Rivatex and Chepterwai-Kaiboi roads will also be given consideration.