The County Secretary
Welcome to Nandi County that is located in the former Rift valley Province with its headquarters as Kapsabet.The County Government of Nandi is composed of six Sub-Counties namely: Tinderet, Aldai, Nandi Hills,Emgwen Chesumei and Mosop. The County has a population of approximately 752,965.
- Youth, Gender, Sports and Social Services
- Agriculture,Livestock & Fisheries
- Tourism,Culture & Cooperative Development
- Education,Research & Vocational Training
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Lands,Enviroment & Natural Resources
- Health & Sanitation
- Devolved Units & Special Programmes
- Finance,Economic Planning & ICT
- Trade, Investment and Industrial Development
We are good to go!
Nandi County Government is ready for business. We have created a working synergy between our employees so as to streamline County’s operations for the good of the public.
With over 2,000 employees, the County is urgently working on a comprehensive staff structure that defines roles and places them where they fit most. The County Public Service Board has worked tirelessly in short listing, vetting, recruitment and deployment of staff in respective positions. With all these positions filled, automation process in the county finalized and the introduction of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMIS) delivery of services will improve greatly. The County looks forward to a rewarding year ahead.