Welcome to Nandi County that is located in the former Rift valley Province with its headquarters as Kapsabet.The County Government of Nandi is composed of six Sub-Counties namely: Tinderet, Aldai, Nandi Hills,Emgwen Chesumei and Mosop. The County has a population of approximately 752,965.
- Youth, Gender, Sports and Social Services
- Agriculture,Livestock & Fisheries
- Tourism,Culture & Cooperative Development
- Education,Research & Vocational Training
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Lands,Enviroment & Natural Resources
- Health & Sanitation
- Devolved Units & Special Programmes
- Finance,Economic Planning & ICT
- Trade, Investment and Industrial Development
The County Assembly is a legislative organ and will play an oversight role on all County public institutions including the urban areas and cities. The county governments are required to prepare the County Integrated Development Plans to enable prioritization of socio-economic development issues at the local level. This is mandatory before the funding of county projects and programmes
The County Integrated Development Plan therefore seeks meet this requirement and ensure that there is a comprehensive planning tool upon which planning at the county can be done as per the requirement of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and other legislations thereafter.